About Me

My photo
lifelong learner, online learning coordinator, social studies online teacher, adjunct instructor, case monitor, technology integrationist, alternative high school teacher, mom, abstract random, orange, ENTP-A, ideation, input, includer, stratgic, command...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Waiting for Superman

Just watched this trailer for an upcoming movie, Waiting for 'Superman' about our education system. http://www.waitingforsuperman.com/trailer I have mixed feelings from this trailer....are they going to trash the education system in America? Thus, trashing me and my co-workers who are working their butts off daily to do everything they can to help our students learn. But, I also see that they are highlighting the school in Harlem that Geoffrey Canada help to create. I love this school and what they are able to accomplish and wish that it could be more. I will definitely see this film and hope that it is not just a finger pointing session, but inspiring of what we can do and how there are people out there that are working hard for education.

No comments:

Post a Comment