
This past week, I spent much of my "spare" time online working with the Beijing Babes to get our story completed and on the Flat Classroom Ning getting to know the many people that I will be spending time with in China. With both of these activities, I am reminded of how important our human connections are to our every day life. My cohorts and I have grown very close in the past 10 months as we go through the experience of grad school. I predict that the nine other people flying to China with me and experiencing the Flat Classroom will become even closer after our once in a lifetime experiences. I am also hoping to make connections at the conference for my students. I want to be able to give them experiences and connections that they never dreamed of in my classroom.
Photo retrieved from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/betta_design/2782450506/

Where is your Beijing Blog?
ReplyDeleteI didn't start a new blog, just using this one.
ReplyDelete